Sunday, August 08, 2010


Boo Junfeng's showreel

Love the music that goes with this.


Keluar Baris (homecoming)

Forgot to mention that Boo Junfeng came to our school before the thanksgiving concert on friday for a little introduction and dialogue session. I like how he's so sentimental/emotional when he described the rain flowing down the steps at the Kallang stadium,

"it's as though the stadium was crying".

Emotional guys who notice the littlest details are so attractive ahhhh.
He was really cute too :D



(talking about cute, here's a cute video)


Tan Hong Ming

Children are so simple and innocent :)

I used to have this kindergarten friend called russel and we would hold hands on the way to classes and I think he kissed my finger when I hurt it in school. Back then I didn't even think about liking him or the differences between boys and girls, it was just friendship in its purest, simplest form.

Thinking of these makes me smile.

No comments: